This week we spoke of the rules of sowing as are laid out in Galatians 6. We spoke of the modern error of the church which is a form of godliness denying the power thereof. Most of all this teaching points to the need for the Holy Ghost' power in our lives.
Rules of Sowing
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding."
1. Understanding the nature of true meekness
2. Understanding the qualities of a true hunger for righteousness
3. Understanding our own heart motivations (we must seek God for this)
4. Understanding what the grace of God actually does
5. Understanding that all things will be proven
6. Be ready for persecution
7. Be filled with the Holy Ghost!
I Co. 2:15; Rm. 15:1; 12:3; 2:5-11; Ti.3:8; Co.2:20-23
A weekly discussion on discipleship, and understanding the God we serve.